Subject: [Leica] Re: Digital newbie question.
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Mon Oct 23 14:44:15 2006

Personally, I think the M8 is priced quite low compared with the
usual LEICA hitch up: Here in Australia it may end up being only 30%
more than the M7 and given the savings in film etc----- if the M8 is
too much, I don't think there will be a cheaper M: I suspect they are
aiming the 4/3 series at that market

Cheers