Subject: [Leica] LUG membership
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun Oct 22 18:44:05 2006

People I think need to right off be made aware of the software usage of
making a folder for a list and having all the list stuff go in that folder.
And then folded up and folded away.
That way it doesn't matter how many messages are coming into it all goes
into that folder and you can sort through it by person or thread or date or
do finds or just dump everything and start fresh when it gets overwhelming.
All of the above are patented techniques I invented and use frequently and
often. Others have done so without permission but I let it go.

Ones LUG activities need to be put in proper perspective.
And corrected for monkeys in a barrel or pin cushion distortion.

Mark Rabiner

The first of November at Central Park West
At the NW Tip of Central Park
by Columbia University
New York

40?47'59.18"N