Subject: [Leica] M8 Should Follow D200 for lens selection
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun Oct 22 20:29:58 2006

On 10/21/06 12:10 PM, "SonC@aol.com" <SonC@aol.com> typed:

> In a message dated 10/21/2006 10:52:44 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
> mark@rabinergroup.com writes:
>
> Now  located on Central Park West
> At the North West Tip of Central Park
> New  York
>

> I see the Excelsior Hotel on West 81st has gone upscale.  I usta  stay
> there
> everytime I went to NYC.  They had cheap but clean rooms with a
> kitchenette,
> and a great Korean grocery just around the corner.  Good Cuban  restaurant
> and
> a Tyrannosaurus rex right across the street.
>
> The Coffee shop had these "toasted blues", giant blueberry muffins split in
> half and toasted on the grill, over a big slab of butter.
>
> Great location.
>

> Regards,
> Sonny

Thanks this will not be my latest Motel room though, I've been living in
Motel rooms for half a year.
This will me my knew home. Apartment overlooking Central Park.
On the corner of Central Park West and 109th.
November one.

Where the Upper West Side hits Harlem.

Some great food places and "hangouts" in the neighborhood. With wi fi. Maybe
hi fi. Stereo even. For me I feel like I've died and gone to heaven.

Mark Rabiner