Subject: [Leica] Picture of concentration
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Sun Oct 22 17:24:11 2006

Like "Walk to Work" the best of these for the light bouncing among
the buildings which you've captured nicely.  The strange light
downtown, seemingly coming from all directions sometimes,
particularly around the Hancock Tower, is fun to play with.

I really like "Concentration," too, but what are all the white spots?

Dick