Subject: [Leica] Picture of concentration
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Mon Oct 23 14:32:01 2006

Bill,

These images look exceptional.

I recently calibrated my LCD monitor for the first time (using a
Spyder2). I hadn't done so on this machine before because I don't use it
for imaging. What a mistake on my part. Calibration seems to have made a
big difference in how images look even in a browser. I've seen some of
these images before. They look even better this time around. Nice job of
scanning, too.

daveR