Subject: [Leica] Infrared ans autumn
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Fri Oct 20 22:21:05 2006

Henning thanks for that comprehensive info. I am by no means expert on IR,
just meant that a similar attractive effect could be
achieved with normal film. Your post explains that it wouldn't be an
accurate replication of a pic from an IR emulsion, though. Fair
enough, I don't have any mission for IR, never played with it, in fact. Your
sample is very striking, thanks.
Cheers
Hoppy