Subject: [Leica] Dog wrangling - guns, kids, and saying "cheese"
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu Oct 19 16:56:26 2006

At 05:59 PM 10/19/2006, you wrote:
And there in lies the magic of photography.  It is not the cameras,
the lenses, the film or the megapixels, but the places it takes
you.  The people you meet on the journey and the experiences it opens for
you.

>Kyle, I am glad to see you having success, since your old Goth days
>I have felt you have a unique eye and a great ability to turn a
>word.  As always I find your work very unique and well done.
>
>Harrison McClary

Amen.  You said it better than I could, Harrison.

Thanks -

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com