Subject: [Leica] Dog wrangling - guns, kids, and saying "cheese"
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Thu Oct 19 14:30:48 2006

Phileppe sed:

>The Carlisle portrait has a beautiful little detail: the book of WW
>II (or is it a book predicting WW III)?
>Thanks for showing,
>Philippe

>> http://www.armedamerica.org/paul4/carlisle-pa.JPG

I believe that Noel's father faught in the Philipines, as part of the
Philipino army in WWII or at least he lived there during it, I don't
recall exactly. She and David were high-school sweethearts and her
father did not like her choice in boyfriends AT ALL. Then they found out
that they both shared an interest in WWII history and now, 20 years and
three children later later, David and his father-in-law get along great
and frequently gift one another WWII history books.

My biggest thrill from this is just meeting people I never would have
met otherwise, and people who's political ideas don't always agree with
mine -- it's been a great experience.

kc

Replies: Reply from harrison at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary) ([Leica] Dog wrangling - guns, kids, and saying "cheese")
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Dog wrangling - guns, kids, and saying "cheese")