Subject: [Leica] Dog wrangling - guns, kids, and saying "cheese"
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Thu Oct 19 14:49:02 2006

Walt Johnson Said:

>Some of these crackpots might live down the street
>from a sane person. Next time one of Kyle's subjects brings out his
>assault weapon to stroke his "manliness" it might go off. Six blocks
>away someone's family member could be holding their insides in their
hands..

Having just come from Florida, I can pretty much assure you that most of
your neighbors probably have guns. And if your home town is anything
like mine, they go off with disturbing regularity. There was a gun-fight
three blocks from my house yesterday evening with two people shot and,
sadly, it's not a rare occurance. I think my biggest failure in this
project is that as far as I know, I haven't been able to photograph
those people -- the ones actually shooting one another. But then who
knows, maybe I have.

kc

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Dog wrangling - guns, kids, and saying "cheese")
Reply from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] Dog wrangling - guns, kids, and saying "cheese")