Subject: [Leica] LEICA SEMINAR '06
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu Oct 19 05:29:28 2006

At 07:59 AM 10/19/2006, you wrote:
>Well, Hallelujah!  Not only will 1) Ted be there but, 2) we will
>have not one, not two but *several* M8s to play with!  The last time
>I heard from Carl he "hoped he might have one" available.  I'd
>better bring my checkbook.  :-)

At least one of them is reserved for me!  ;-)  I'm so glad, Ted, that
you delayed your retirement for one more year.  I was going through
withdrawal from not getting my yearly fix of Leicas, Lobsters, and
Learning from the Master!  I'm off to New York in the morning but
I'll see you all in Rockport on Tuesday.

Hasta la vista!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com