Subject: [Leica] Visoflex on MP (II or III, bellows or....)
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Tue Oct 17 17:39:20 2006

Hmm

If I were to really get into extreme close-up mode it might be with a
tripod. Then, once focused, it would be time to dispense with the
mirror. Ah ha...That silly little latch on the side of my F3 is a mirror
lock up. Of course those who would rather make things painful can dork
around with a Visoflex.  As far as the early 70's go there was one
shooter at the paper I worked for using M's. All the rest used Rollies
or Nikons.  There is an important consideration buried somewhere in
these Viso-posts. First comes the bran...breain...uh..brain....after
that, it's all up for grabs and we can grab whatever turns ups on. B.D.
and Mark prefer lens rings, I've already posted my preference. :-)

Walt