Subject: [Leica] london
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Sun Oct 15 02:14:24 2006

Speaking of wifi internet, it never ceases to amaze me how much some
hotels charge for access. I don't know how much a business account
costs the hotel, but it seems ridiculous to charge say 5 GBP an hour
for its use. I'm sure that if they reduced their prices they would
get far more customers, especially as most laptops are equipped with
wifi these days.

End of rant ;-)

Steve

Replies: Reply from nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] london)