Subject: [Leica] Re: Rapidwinder
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Fri Oct 13 11:16:18 2006

Yes, I was in the Marines when that happened. If Jesus showed up at my
font door and said "Walt, trust me, Oswald did it alone" I'd have to
call him a liar. Aside from the normal  weapons training we all received
I got much,much more. Don't want to reopen old wounds (the Capa fiasco)
but no way did the JFK thing go down as legend has it. Naturally, with
the wealth of gray matter oozing around the LUG my opinion won't count
for much. Still, If Jesus, Javier, MJS, You and Billy Graham show up at
the front door I'll have to set you all straight. Don't worry though, I
gave up guns for cameras decades ago. :-P

Walt