Subject: [Leica] new picture posted by Hoppy
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Oct 12 18:57:22 2006

Thanks very much for the kind words, Bart. Yes "Mina" is my daughter and
perhaps my favourite portrait subject. Dad is a fellow
photographer and film camera enthusiast which is a nice extra bond to share.
I'm sure you're right when you mention that the loving
connections really help with portraits. Good cameras document war zones,
disasters and sporting triumphs, showing many aspects of
the human condition. I think family photography is one of the very best uses
for them. Most especially for glorious Leica glass.

As an unrelated aside, nice to see someone else take the trouble to trim
down a post when replying. Brian would be proud of us for
all of the saved bytes!
Cheers
Hoppy