Subject: [Leica] LHSA meeting in Wetzlar; Leica Camera AG
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Oct 12 17:00:22 2006

Steve the three reported functions are:
Focal length and aperture data added to EXIF
Interface with the zooming head of a dedicated flashgun (I bet it talks to
the Metz SCA adaptors too).
Vignette correction added to jpg and RAW images
The bundled software does not allow the correction to be optional from the
RAW file. Nevertheless the correction has been made
in-camera along with the other processing.
Big whoop for the first two, certainly unlikely to be worth the money.
Jury's out on the third ;-)

Cheers
Hoppy