Subject: [Leica] More Rapidwinder questions
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Oct 12 19:07:43 2006

Tom, that's a very interesting idea. You mean two squeezes on the
rapidwinder lever for each film advance? It might then be called a
notso.... Still if it were possible I'm sure Tom A has thought about it at
some point. Drop him a line on or off-list?
I have the DS M3 as well and am looking for a winder for the M7. What is
your experience with the DS advance? I was surprised to
find that mine requires a greater effort (pressure) to operate for each
stroke, than the single stroke on the M6 & M7. I imagined it
would have been lighter. The shutter release though, is unequalled by
anything else I have ever tried (that uses film, not
ammunition) ;-)
Cheers
Hoppy