Subject: [Leica] Vastly OT: Kippered Herring
From: nickbroberts at yahoo.co.uk (Nick Roberts)
Date: Wed Oct 11 04:00:52 2006

I'm surprised Douglas hasn't commented - Whitby is the home of the world's
best kippers. Although Craster and Loch Fyne push them pretty close. I love
kippers, and don't have them enough.

Interesting that we in the UK refer to them simply as "kippers", rather than
"kippered herring".

Nick, feeling very hungry...and remembering that somewhere, I've some pics
of Noble's smoking shed shot on a Zorki.