Subject: [Leica] More Photokina spam from Nathan
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Tue Oct 10 18:23:47 2006

Nathan,
Both galleries are very good.  I wish I had been able to attend.  The walk
around Cologne, was really nice and reminded me of my own walk around the
city 2 years ago.  Although it looks much warmer in your photos, than my
walk in January '05

-------------- Original message from "Nathan Wajsman"
<nathan@nathanfoto.com>: --------------