Subject: [Leica] Backlight vs Flare?
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue Oct 10 08:11:47 2006

PESO:

This is a film photo - Fuji Astia.  I'm guessing that it was the R6.2
because I almost never used color in the M's.  And I'm guessing it
was the 60 because the only R lenses I have are the 19, 60, 100 and a
couple of really long ones.  I could be wrong about both of those, though.

It's shot from the shadow side with bright sunlight coming in the
window of a very dark room.  Is the flare distracting or not?
No photoshopping on this one at all.  Scanned with Nikon LS5000 and
it seems to suffer from being compressed for the web - jpeg-gy
artifacts.  Suggestions for improvements or forget it?

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/68333859

Thanks,

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA