Subject: [Leica] Backlight vs Flare?
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue Oct 10 10:12:35 2006

At 12:48 PM 10/10/2006, you wrote:
>It's fantastic just as is.....don't touch a thing.

Thanks, Walt.  Somebody agreed.  It sold through one of my agencies
this morning and I pulled it back out of the files to see if I could
figure out why.  I'm afraid if I were editing it today, I would have
left it out and lost out on the sale.  The moral to that for me is
submit it all and let the sales do the editing!!  I was going to try
to improve it and resubmit it, but I guess I'll leave it as it is.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com

Message from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] Backlight vs Flare?)