Subject: [Leica] Photoshop purchase. question...
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Tue Oct 10 14:25:47 2006

I have Photoshop but I've been using the fast improving Elements more
and more. It does all the basics -- crop, sharpen, curves.

Whenever I think I need more features I ask myself, how much should I be
modifying this photograph; as in when am I making picture in camera, and
when am I making images in a computer?

It starts off as innocently as, "that bush looks out of place". Pretty
soon, "yes, my son really is Pope". :-)

daveR