Subject: [Leica] Ireland
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Wed Oct 11 05:22:56 2006

Thanks, Hoppy,

I don't know about golf clubs with aspherical faces. I have heard of people
practicing so much that they wear indentations into the faces of their
clubs. That's not for me. I play as much for the fun of walking more than
anything. Golf courses are like parks. Some are incredibly scenic.

There is a lot of new technology in the game, though. (I think the
selectable weight thing is a reality). But also rules that keep things from
getting too far out of hand. Everyone's looking for some new equipment to
make them better. Again, a parallel with photography.
:-)

daveR