Subject: [Leica] Leica Niche Market share - was An American Yankee in Herr Leitz' Court
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Sun Oct 8 08:14:05 2006

Douglas,

I would like to see a R4-7 size from anybody at this point.  If Leica could
do it, I think they would own the market.  All digital SLRs are much larger
than the R4 size.  I would not hold my breath at this ppoint.  Personnaly I
think the R8/9 size is far better than the R4 series, my R 4 is small and
hard to use comapred to the R8.

Gene