Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 39: Lisbon on Tri-X
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri Oct 6 08:54:32 2006

At the early part of last week I found myself in one of my favorite
cities, Lisbon. I was travelling light, so took only the Ricoh GRD and
the Leica CL. I used both cameras, but since this is a Leica list, it is
appropriate to use the CL images for my PAW. It is only the second roll
of 35mm film I have exposed this year.

The PAW images are here:
http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=46
All with the Leica CL, 40mm Summicron on Tri-X. I scanned them on the
Epson V700 as an experiment, and I must say that for 35mm film at least,
even this excellent flatbed scanner is clearly not as good as a real
film scanner.

A larger selection of images from the trip is here:
http://www.greatpix.eu/gallery/1972236

As always, comments/critique are warmly appreciated.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
nathan@nathanfoto.com
http://www.nathanfoto.com