Subject: [Leica] B&W Images from Digicams
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu Oct 5 21:06:53 2006

Hi Jim,

You can simulate various filters when converting to B&W by using the
channels. I am sure that it would be possible to make a much more
dramatic sky from the image you posted. I use a plugin from
www.fredmiranda.com (click on "software" and then "B&W Pro" or something
like that). It basically automates the process of using the channel
mixer and has settings for yellow, orange, red, green and blue filters.

Nathan