Subject: [Leica] Another 50
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Fri Oct 6 08:34:34 2006

I just took possession of a new Zeiss 50/1.5 Sonnar. The look, feel, and
size of it exceeds my expectations. Like its 50/1.5 grandfather of Contax
IIa times, this is a relatively small lens for its speed. Being compact, I'm
more likely to carry it than my 50/1.5 Nokton.

But results are what counts. I'll try to do some available light stuff this
afternoon and post something this weekend.
--
Jeffery