Subject: [Leica] Re: B&W only version of M8 - anyone else hear this?
From: leicaluvr at comcast.net (Tom Schofield)
Date: Tue Oct 3 10:41:39 2006

B.D.,

To be more specific, at last year's LHSA in SF, Stefan, from Leica,
after describing the then as yet unnamed M8, asked the audience how
many would buy a mono-chrome only version with 3x the resolution, if
that were to be produced.  Dumbfounded, half the audience raised
their hands.  That was a year ago, so I would imagine that the
Wetzlar LHSA attendees got much more detailed info in the last few days.

Tom