Subject: [Leica] opening Panasonic RAW files in PS
From: bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen)
Date: Mon Oct 2 17:35:55 2006

It's not a DNG problem, Tina - it's a problem with Adobe RAW not being
updated often enough to keep up with changes in formats and new manufacturer
formats. I ran into this problem with the Olympus E-330, which was released
before Adobe had included its format in the RAW conversions software - it is
now included. BUT - Olympus provided proprietary RAW conversion software.
Didn't the Panasonic come with some sort of file reader software, Brad?