Subject: [Leica] Eich bein ein Cologner - NOT!
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Sat Sep 30 14:42:36 2006

Most releases were presented before the photokina or in the first two days.
Nothing to blog about afterwards. Except the announcement from Mr. K of
Cosina to produce a Voigtlander Bessa R4a/R4m RF camera with 21/25/28/35/50
framelines (TomA and S. Gandy even proposed to drop the 50 framelines in
favor of a 40). As usual, Mr. K did not choose the glaring lights of the
photokina boothes for that, but a discrete hotel room, just with a few
handpicked guests.

Btw I find the idea of a strictly wide angle oriented rangefinder camera
very consequent and fascinating. Leica has got another "not invented here"
problem.

Didier

Replies: Reply from jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Eich bein ein Cologner - NOT!)
Reply from lucien_vd at mac.com (lucien_vd@mac.com) ([Leica] Eich bein ein Cologner - NOT!)