Subject: [Leica] Taking up the cudgels for Francesco Illy
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Fri Sep 29 15:45:45 2006

Their espresso is really very, very good and I'm quite picky on that. Their
X1 is one of the nicer coffee machine designs, see http://tinyurl.com/f3r4u
(caution Flash player needed).
btw I made those shots with off-topic gear, a Hassie H2 with ixpress
digiback, in a hired studio.
Didier

Message from leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee) ([Leica] Taking up the cudgels for Francesco Illy)