Subject: [Leica] Eich bein ein Cologner - NOT!
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat Sep 30 14:22:22 2006

Well, I just got here today, so I cannot give you a full report except:

- regarding Leica, see my previous post
- generally, the Japanese manufacturers have the best looking models
(interpret this as you wish ;-)))
- Zeiss would not lend me their 4/1700mm to take a walk around
Cologne :-(
- the Sigma point and shoot with the 28mm lens looked good but they
had only one prototype in a glass box, no brochures and no fondling;
they just said it would be available in January
- last but not least, I met LUGgers Alex Hurst and David Young, and
caught up with several others; unfortunately I missed Tom, Don and
many others (traffic jam on the Cologne ring road) but I hope to see
them tomorrow at the Photo Borse swap meet

Nathan