Subject: [Leica] Walks #4, #5, #6
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Tue Sep 26 14:32:13 2006

Didier,

I really like your photographic walks, I really would like to be with you
walking and shooting together on your nice Country. I agree with you, the
Violins is a superb image, but I like very much too the girl with your
excellent Collapsible Summicron, and the nice composition of the Tennis
picture.

Very good work!  (please..., as always say, continue walking, is good for
your health and for our eyes)

Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis