Subject: [Leica] a very niceP&S shoot camera from sigma
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Tue Sep 26 09:47:12 2006

Agree for fixing a shoe better than a finder. But if the camerabody is paint
then the glue solution will not hold long. Maybe the body can be opened and
the mount screwed. Should be done quite accurately if the finder should work
well even if it's a 28mm. I had used a not very accurate russian 28mm finder
on a FED-2 once and the pictures were horribly displaced.
Didier

Replies: Reply from nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] a very niceP&S shoot camera from sigma)
Message from jacques_bilinski at yahoo.com (jacques bilinski) ([Leica] a very niceP&S shoot camera from sigma)