Subject: [Leica] a very niceP&S shoot camera from sigma
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip Forrest)
Date: Tue Sep 26 07:00:49 2006

Looking at the top plate, I'd say it would be very easy to custom fit a
non-permanent accessory shoe on that camera.  Of course, you could just use
some high strength double sided foam mounting tape to stick the finder on &
leave it there.  I think this might have to be my next digital camera, as I
cannot afford a "nonfunctional" M8...
I've been hoping someone in the industry would come up with a fixed focal
length wide angle digital camera.  This is just what I wanted.  I wish it
were faster though.  f/2 would be perfect.