Subject: [Leica] a very niceP&S shoot camera from sigma
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Tue Sep 26 06:56:08 2006

Interesting. Quite a big sensor for such a camera. Knowing Sigma it won't be
expensive as the way overpriced Ricoh GR-D, and probably much faster in
cardwriting speed, too. I would not hesitate to buy this one for my alpine
hikes where 28mm is my preferred FL, but all this camera unfortunately
misses is an accessory shoe for adding a 28mm finder (CV or other).
Didier

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re:a very niceP&S shoot camera from sigma)
Reply from photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip Forrest) ([Leica] a very niceP&S shoot camera from sigma)