Subject: [Leica] Walks #4, #5, #6
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Tue Sep 26 11:08:53 2006

Thanks Steve
I don't think the illness has altered the vision, but altered my daily
routine and circumstances. It gave me the chance to have a break in my
usually quite stressed life with a 3-kids-family, a big house and a
self-employed job. I have to learn not to stress myself and getting more
calm and relaxed. By the way I have tons of similar pictures from the past
years but was missing the time to scan the negs or to edit the scans.
Another reason for the higher posting pace is certainly the fact I own a
R-D1 since a few months. Haven't used the M6 since...
Didier

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Walks #4, #5, #6)
Message from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] Walks #4, #5, #6)
Message from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Walks #4, #5, #6)