Subject: [Leica] With my M3 and the 50
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Mon Sep 25 07:39:15 2006

Hi Didier,

You are right, a little bit DOF would it be better, I think that what he is
preparing are Vermouth, Martini... or Cinzano, or other local one, Catalan
made that they are very good, this was very traditional with own great brand
names from Catalonia; now most the people drink beer, Coca... I don't know
why the lady looks so worried  i can assure you that she has any reason
against me...

Thank you very much for looking and commenting Didier!

Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis