Subject: [Leica] With my M3 and the 50
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Mon Sep 25 01:01:39 2006

Hi Luis

I like "cows in love" because of the interesting rural and urban contrast.
The Tapas/Bar Xampanyet is also a nice shot, maybe a slight pan to left,
with the aperture stopped down one  or two for stops for more DOF would have
been favourable for the better integration of the sitting man. Are these
carajillos, or dark beers, the bartender is preparing? Enigma is a very nice
composition but why is this lady looking so worried?

Didier

btw you have a Zurich bar in Bar?elona, I'll check if there's a Bar?elona
bar here in Zurich...

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] With my M3 and the 50)
Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] With my M3 and the 50)