Subject: [Leica] With my M3 and the 50
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Sep 24 19:09:08 2006

Thanks Alastair. I just got off the phone with a Melbourne dealer.
Only to find that a clean one sells from a retailer here for quite a bit
MORE than a mint current Elmarit M 2.8 50. There's
something wrong with that picture.

Btw they tell me AUD 7000 for the M8 and they've pre-sold 16 of the 25 they
ordered, possible arrival here mid- November.
I might take up something cheap, like yachting instead.

Cheers
Hoppy