Subject: [Leica] Training the Cat
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu Sep 21 21:18:19 2006

Sonny said:

> I  really miss that.  So, I was thinking, "Buddy is a big strong,
> intelligent
> animal.  I'll bet he could do it.
> > Here are a couple scenes from our  training.
> > http://www.sonc.com/training_the_cat.htm <<<<

Sonny old pal, :-)
I think you've about as much of a chance of training Buddy the cat to bring
in the paper as flying to the moon next Friday! ;-) Not even the "space
station!";-)

You, as I know, cats are the most independent critters on earth. Like just
when you think he's going to do it right he's just going to sit on it a pee!
;-)

Buddies message is going to be ..."get yer own damn paper!" However don't
give up, on occasion miracles happen and maybe you'll find it right on your
front door step!  Oh and make sure you have camera in hand, loaded, charged
and on! :-) Good luck! :-)

ted