Subject: [Leica] Monitor calibration (was Umbria and Saas Fee 2006)
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Thu Sep 21 16:50:41 2006

My CRT is aging, which blows IMHO. I've looked around the Web,
and NOS Trinitron CRT's seem not to be had.

Never liked LCD's because, for some reason, grain in B&W scans was
much more pronounced - more pronounced than will come out in a
print.

What LCD's might approximate the quality of a high quality CRT? How
much poorer am I going to be should I buy it?  ;-)

Scott