Subject: [Leica] Monitor calibration (was Umbria and Saas Fee 2006)
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Thu Sep 21 17:03:25 2006

I have a ColorEdge CE240W for a few months now. As far as I can tell, it's
as good as the Lacie 21" ElectronBlue that it replaces, and that's saying a
lot.

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin) ([Leica] Monitor calibration (was Umbria and Saas Fee 2006))
Message from scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin) ([Leica] Monitor calibration (was Umbria and Saas Fee 2006))