Subject: [Leica] Professional Leica Users?
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Thu Sep 21 13:13:00 2006

As a professional geeky type, I might say that the PC's
used by spreadsheet jockies were just toys.  They don't
really understand what's going on under the hood.

But I wouldn't say that. Tools are tools. A frying pan
is as much a tool for a man who can't cook well as it is
for a chef.

Taking pictures is something the *people* do; not just
an activity for those who are paid for it.

Scott