Subject: [Leica] M8: To buy or not to buy. . .
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Mon Sep 18 10:11:21 2006

Please ...those who have taken them: please post photos taken with
the Leica M8...

we have heard enough about it, now it's time to see the photographic
results from this camera,

even if it's for the moment, only thru jegs on our screens...

many thanks to those who might care to share their images,

:-)

Steve