Subject: [Leica] How to shoot a kitchen interior?
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Sun Sep 17 22:35:53 2006

Adam:  I'm about 7 digests behind, but just in case no one has suggested
this. ..

Reflections are polarized.  So perhaps a polarizing filter would help.  If
you have any polarizing filter lying around, try looking through it while
rotating it and see if it helps.  Experiment with the lights at the same
time.  Some combination of lighting and polarization may do the trick.

In product photography, I've heard of photographers putting polarizing gels
on their studio lights and using one on the lens as well.  This helps tame
reflections from multiple lights, where a polarizer on the lens might
eliminate reflections from only one unpolarized light at a time.

--Peter

Replies: Reply from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] How to shoot a kitchen interior?)