Subject: [Leica] Re: Self publishing with iPhoto
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Sun Sep 17 17:29:23 2006

Larry Z wrote:

> Used iBooks
> capable of running the newest operating system sell for about $500
> and come with iPhoto and the rest of the iLife suite. Most Mac
> software currently being released will work fine on either generation
> of Mac laptops.

This is interesting to me; at this point for this project all I think I
need is a Mac laptop that has iPhoto and can connect to the internet,
preferably via wifi.

I looked on eBay and saw a number of Mac iBooks but am not familiar with
the model nomenclature. Should I be looking for a G3 or a G4 or
something else, and what OS?

Thanks,

--Bob

Replies: Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Re: Self publishing with iPhoto)