Subject: [Leica] Re: Self publishing with iPhoto
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Sun Sep 17 18:21:16 2006

I wouldn't do less than G4. If you can make it at all, I'd get one of
the newer MacBooks (used to be iBook). They are real scorchers
compared to the G4s and you can use all your old Windoze stuff.

The G3 won't give you full use of iPhoto tools.

Might also find a good deal in Apple's refurbs.

You might even look at the Mini and plug it into your current monitor
and keyboard.

Ric

Also, look at the refurbished page in the apple store