Subject: [Leica] the Middle Ages...
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Sep 17 06:39:22 2006

Oh my Philippe,
It seems they don't teach history in your part of the world either. :)
Southern "Stars and Bars" with a guy riding a broom.  Your town is very
creative to say the least.  I'm assuming some of the vehicles were throwing
treats to get the children so interested?

The LUG is a wonderful thing, slices of the world.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com