Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 36: This and that
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Sep 17 05:56:02 2006

Nathan,
I like the photo booth, it leaves a lot to the imagination.  As to your
coworker, he seems to have put in a lot of decoration but I don't see any
headers, or a turbo, or a nitrous system.  You need to taunt him with the
opportunities he has left to make his Vdub a stealth Boxter killer.  Here in
the U.S the youngsters have mostly left the air cooled world and are souping
up mostly Honda's but some other makes are coming on.  You know you are in
trouble when a heavily tatooed arm is attached to a Civic sporting 17" rims
and a very loppy idle with green neon glowing underneath. :)

I have to admit my age by saying that the sound of a big block Ford stuffed
into an A.C Cobra or one of the high performance small blocks is still what
turns my head.  Well, the scream of a twelve cylinder coming down from 7000
rpm in a downshift will still get my attention.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com