Subject: [Leica] Re: Video of M8 (Meaningless comparisons)
From: datamaster at northcoastphotos.com (Gary Todoroff)
Date: Thu Sep 14 19:45:25 2006
References: <200609121822.k8CIKt8S032516@server1.waverley.reid.org> <001d01c6d6c1$12a87560$8227ea04@oemcomputer> <82c9dd70609121631o801c5een9a046a4138a83035@mail.gmail.com> <45075FA1.7000506@adrenaline.com> <FE39E06F-C488-4D33-B3DF-70DF0E107D6A@mac.com> <7.0.1.0.0.20060913104559.01b1eec0@northcoastphotos.com> <A3870AD1-A12B-4490-9DD4-7CE5F39F34F6@mac.com> <7.0.1.0.0.20060913130532.01a91780@northcoastphotos.com> <73AA6B73-3472-4A82-A9F4-FF23AD766137@mac.com>

Thanks for the thoughtful responses, George. Interesting and exciting
developments are ahead in cameras, that's for sure!
Best,
Gary